TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I have a few questions about this.
People Seeking Info

Subject I have a few questions about this.

Posted by TheSlimOne on August 03, 2008 at 7:34 AM
  This message has been viewed 401 times.

In Reply To More info on killing the constant power to the injectors. posted by DVDBURN (MD) on August 03, 2008 at 04:23 AM

Message The SPDT switch allows normal operation of everything? Is that correct? The relay is wired up in turbo timer harness?

Lets just say I leave the switch in bypass? I see the turbo timer harness is involved some how. I am just not sure I understand exactly how. What would stop the car from starting? The momentary switch not allowing the relay to latch? Also is it that relay, a 30 second relay or something to that effect?

How hard would it be to add 'or overlay' this small schematic onto the 90-94 harness schematic that is posted in one of the previous posts rearding this same subject.

I really love the idea of having this monentary press switch to keep the car from starting.

If I read it right. I could easily be wrong as I have not been in BE&E in about 16 years. If you do not put the spdt switch to the bypass, will take power from the injectors when you shut off the car? But, won't it also take the power from the ECU memory as a side effect of the wiring? This will not only lose the codes, but it will also make the ecu lose its self-learn.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.